1. How do you get people to take you seriously as a musician?
Make great songs
2. What is the importance of the connections you make? How can you utilize them?
The connections are very important and u just be very considerate of doing good business
3. If you had to do it all over again, would you still choose this career? Would you do anything differently?
Yes i would definitely choose this career
4. What are typical mistakes people make when trying to pursue this career?
Go back to doing what u was not suppose to be doing
5. What personal advice would you give to someone wanting to pursue this career?
Just keep god first and never give up
6. How do you feel hip hop has changed over the years?
To me its just a different generation now but its still hip hop
7. Tell us the what inspired I Grind:
What inspired i grind was me reflecting on things i went through and relating to other people in society going through trials and tribulations