After announcing the release date for his debut album The Autobiography on Tuesday, Vic Mensa now has released more details regarding the album’s track list and features.
Mensa’s upcoming debut will feature artists such as Pharrell,Pusha T, The-Dream, Ty Dolla $ign, Chief Keef, Weezer and more.
For his recent instagram post, he revealed a challenge for his fans regarding the tracklist “I hid the tracklist for #TheAutobiography in some of my favorite books at @bucketoblood in Chicago,” he wrote on Instagram. “If u can put the puzzle together i jussst might play u the album — p.s. the album cover is hidden in there too.”
Take a look at the track list below. The Autobiography drops July 28.
1. Didn’t I (Say I Didn’t)
2. Memories on 47th St.
3. Rollin’ Like a Stoner
4. Homewrecker (feat. Weezer)
5. Gorgeous (feat. Syd)
6. Heaven on Earth (feat. The-Dream)
7. Card Cracker (Skit)
8. Down for Some Ignorance (Ghetto Lullaby) (feat. Chief Keef & Joey Purp)
9. Coffee & Cigarettes
10. Wings (feat. Pharrell & Saul Williams)
11. Heaven on Earth (Reprise)
12. The Fire Next Time
13. We Could Be Free (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
15. OMG (feat. Pusha T)